Tuesday

may 20, 2014

We have relocated!! My blog, previously found here, is being rebooted and reformatted over on Blogger.  The internet network that I most commonly used has started to reject me access to that site and since I do other blog work on this account, I figured I would just streamline my efforts.

So we're back and better than ever! I'm sorry for the gap in coverage, but I've got a great post for you all today.

The Body Image Movement was started by Taryn Brumfitt.  Taryn is a mother, an ex-bodybuilder and an activist for healthy body images for women.  She famously posted this unconventional "Before and After" photo last year and it went viral.


Taryn seeks to empower women to live healthy AND happy lives and love the bodies that they have.  She has a blog and a fabulous website that I hope everyone, men and women, will read.

You can also support her Kickstarted project to create a powerful documentary about her experiences and the experiences of thousands of regular women.

No comments:

Post a Comment